IOGEAR’s growing family of USB-C products enables users to transition to the latest USB-C enabled laptops without the need to purchase costly adapters to use their existing devices and accessories
IRVINE, Calif. – August 22, 2017 – IOGEAR, a manufacturer of innovative information technology products for consumers and small- to medium-sized businesses, today announced the addition of two new products to the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of USB-C solutions. IOGEAR’s growing family of USB-C products enables consumers and business users to take advantage of the speed and capabilities provided through USB-C technology without the need to purchase special adapters to use legacy devices.The new IOGEAR GUD3C03 Compact USB-C Docking Station with PD Pass-Thru (MSRP $99.95 USD/$124.74 CAD) enables users to transform a USB-C laptop into a complete full-featured workstation. The docking station effortly connects up to 10 devices, such as USB Type-A peripherals, external monitors, and SD/MMC/MicroSD memory cards to the laptop with a single USB-C cable.
Key Features of the GUD3C03 Compact USB-C Docking Station:
- Turns laptop into a full-featured workstation with one USB-C cable – Easily add a full-sized keyboard and mouse, external hard drives, printers, and webcams through one USB-C port.
- Full-sized productivity in a compact design – Ten ports include memory card readers for SD/MMC/MicroSD memory cards, three USB 3.0 (type A) ports, quick-charge USB port for charging a phone or tablet, Gigabit Ethernet port, video connectivity for HDMI/Mini DisplayPort/VGA, headset and microphone jacks;
- Supports 4K Ultra HD or dual HD monitors – Connect one external 4K Ultra HD (UHD) display for a remarkable video experience, or dual 1080p HD monitors for video gaming or to maximize workspace and increase productivity;
- Power pass-thru to charge laptop – Provides up to 60W for charging the laptop
The GRF3C15 USB-C 3-Slot Card Reader/Writer (MSRP $24.95 USD/$31.64 CAD) is a USB 3.1 multi-slot card reader and writer that allows users to quickly transfer high-res images, videos and data bi-directionally to and from the laptop through a USB-C port at speeds up to 5 Gbps. The 3-in-1 reader features a multifunctional design that includes three different supports that support up to nine card types.
Key Features of the IOGEAR USB-C 3-Slot Card Reader/Writer:
- Supports all major memory card formats – SD, SDHC, SDXC (up to 2TB), CF, High-Speed CF (UDMA), Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, SD/SDHC/SDXC (supported in UHS-I mode up to 104 MB/sec);
-High-speed data transfer – Operates at USB 3.1 Generation 1 speeds to transfer large files at rates up to 5 Gbps;
- Plug-and-Play – Hot-swappable and compact reader requires no external power supply.
“IOGEAR’s mission is to provide consumers and business users with innovative, affordable connectivity solutions that make their devices easier and more convenient to use,” explained Jack Wang, Chief Executive Officer of IOGEAR. “As the next generation of computers moves to the space-saving, high-speed connectivity provided through USB-C technology, it leaves users with the choice of either abandoning devices that use legacy connectivity technologies or purchasing costly adapters to continue to use their existing devices and accessories. Our rapidly expanding family of USB-C products ensures that users can upgrade to the latest laptop technology and continued to use their existing devices including USB drives, external monitors, and card readers.”
About IOGEAR’s USB-C Product Portfolio
IOGEAR’s comprehensive family of USB-C products enables consumers and business users to upgrade to the next generation of ultra-slim, high-performance USB-C enabled laptop computers without having to worry about making their existing monitors, devices and accessories obsolete.
The current family of IOGEAR USB-C products includes:
- GUC3C3V USB-C to VGA/USB Multiport Adapter
- GUC3C3H USB-C to HDMI/USB Multiport Adapter
- GUC3CMST USB-C Dual DisplayPort Monitor Portable Dock
- GUC3CVGA2 ViewPro-C USB-C to VGA Adapter
- GUC3CHD2 ViewPro-C USB-C to HDMI Adapter
- GUC3CDP USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter
- GUC3CDVI USB-C to DVI Adapter
Video Adapters and Hubs
- GUH3C44 ViewPro-C, USB-C 4-in-1 Video Adapter
- GUH3C34 HUB-C Gigalinq USB-C to USB-A Hub with Ethernet Adapter
- GUH3C14 HUB-C – USB-C to 4-port USB-A Hub
- GUH3C24P HUB-C+, USB-C to 4-port USB-A Hub with Power
IOGEAR’s USB-C products and solutions carry a limited one-year warranty. For more information on IOGEAR’s portfolio of USB-C products or the company’s other innovative award-winning, connectivity solutions, please visit www.iogear.com and follow the company on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
IOGEAR, an ATEN Technology Company headquartered in Irvine, CA, manufactures innovative information technology products for consumers and small- to medium-sized businesses that are designed to help integrate technologies in everyday life, share resources and decrease clutter at home, at work and on-the-go.
IOGEAR offers a broad range of solutions to meet the needs of end consumers, small office/home office (SOHO) users, and small and medium sized business (SMB) customers: KVM, A/V & Digital Home, Computer Accessories, Networking, Mobility and Gaming.
IOGEAR distributes throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
©2017 IOGEAR. All rights reserved. IOGEAR and the IOGEAR logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of IOGEAR. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.